Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday, June 17

I actually got a good nights sleep last night so that was helpful. Because I struggled with the 3 miles yesterday I had a little of that hangover today but once I hit the halfway point everything seemed to level out. I pushed myself pretty hard the last 1/2 mile or so which I was happy about. I ended up doing 4 miles in 42:33. Big thing is I finished and I gained some of the momentum I lost from the bad attitude run I had yesterday.

Tomorrow is an off day but I'll try to think of something clever to write. If that doesn't happen which it probably won't then it's 3 miles on Thursday.

Keep on trucking.

On a side note when I got to work today there was a little package with white running socks...I guess the black running socks I wore in Hospital Hill Run aren't attractive. Actually it was a very nice gesture from a lady at work who used to do a lot of running. Very nice of her.

No comments: