Sunday, June 22, 2008

Recovery Week

After the run yesterday I actually felt sore. Up to that point my legs had been sore a couple times but yesterday was a new animal. I feel a lot better to day but it's a good thing this is a recovery week with an extra day off. This week is my first scheduled recovery week. I'm supposed to run Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday but I may do Monday, Wednesday and Friday instead because I may be out of town next weekend. So it looks like:

Monday: 3
Wednesday: 3
Friday: 5

Should be a good week. I would love to finally break 30 minutes but to do that I will have to run my first mile a lot faster than last week...or ever really. It'll happen.

One thing that has stuck wtih me from reading the blogs of other readers. I've read it more than once and it's a great answer to the question of why run...because I can.

No comments: