Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ho Hum

Low key 3 miles this morning...it was cold but not too cold. I considered running tonight instead but I couldn't sleep so I got up and went. Seemed to get into a good rhythm after a mile or so which is roughly how long it took me to really wake up. My right foot bothered me a little bit but I'm guessing it's from the new Dr's I'm trying to break in (big clearance sale). So yeah nothing too good or too bad.

Why is rhythm such a hard word to spell?

Off tomorrow then 7 on Saturday. Keep on keepin' on.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO at this:

Why is rhythm such a hard word to spell?

Deep thought of the day, huh? ;-)

runnermom said...

I am laughing at the pros and cons post. Sorry your foot is sore, but you can't beat a good sale! Glad to hear you're keeping up the good work! Run on!