Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Weird

I don't consider myself a runner. I mean I run but I'm still not a runner...I'm not sure why I feel this way but I do. It's not a personal insult or anything just a feeling. I probably will never really consider myself a runner but every once in a while I'll find myself thinking something that surprises me. Last night after dinner and some household stuff I saw there a was break in the rain. I said to myself, "If I hurry I bet I can get 4 miles in before it starts raining again" and off I went...

It's a neat story but of course I had just finished dinner 30 minutes before and the rain came when I was a mile from the house so I had to turn around and sprint home on a full stomach (yes I am a big dumb animal thanks for asking). I did another 2.5-3 this morning to make up for cutting that one short. My legs felt like turds this morning after running like hell for about a mile...I wish I would've time that last mile by itself.

I'm trying to take it easy for this week before redoing the last 4 weeks of my training for the next 1/2. Keep on keepin' on.

PS It's getting cold. Time for warmer running clothes. Boooo.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Oooohhh before you know it, you'll be loving running in the rain. It's the best!