Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lame

Last night I bought an Ace Bandage to wrap my ankle hoping that it would allow me to run with out the irritating my foot so I decided this morning would be better to try than waiting until a longer run on Saturday. I wrapped then walked around the house and took it off and then repeated until I found a way it did not bother my foot so out the door I went. Because of the added time and my tight morning schedule I knew 3 miles was out of the question but I was hoping for 2. I started running I realized I forgot my knee straps and about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile in both knees started bothering me...probably just in my head but I decided to just turn back rather than risk getting a sore knee.

This is getting old. I just want to run this damn thing and get it over with. Seems like I'm so paranoid about getting hurt before the 1/2 I'm not having much fun running anymore. 10 more days. Keep on keepin' on.

No comments: