Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Here Comes the Rain Again...

So something came up to where I wasn't going to be able to get in my 4 miles after work tomorrow and it's supposed to be rainy before work so I decided to tough out and get it in tonight. It started raining a 1/2 mile in and the wind was howling but we finished...slowly but damn it we finished.

As I started the run I came passed a house with a car that had 'I <3 you' on the window. It was obviously done from a high schooler to a high schooler but it made me wonder at what point would it no longer be considered socially acceptable. Now if you are married and you are 'that guy' I could possibly see it but that's a little much but these kids were obviously in high school and not married. So the question is if you in your late 20's and were dating someone for like 3 or 4 months, woke up and went outside (morning run) to find 'I heart you' on your window do you:

A. Think it's sweet
B. Have a serious talk
C. Bring the pet rabbit into the house
D. Move

I don't know...maybe I'm wrong but at some point doesn't that get creepy? Personally I've never done the shoe polish terms of endearment...then again maybe that's why I'm still single? Rhetorical don't answer.

Keep on keepin' on.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

I would laugh and think it was a joke HAHAHAA