Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bloggers Block

I haven't had much to write about lately so...I haven't written. I've still been training when the weather allowed me too...Saturday the windchill was in the teens and despite all my layering attempts I was cold so I hit the bike after a couple miles. I'm watching the forecast for Sunday to see if the weather will be nice enough to run the Grind or if it's crappy I might opt for a 5k they are having close to me on Saturday. Or I might do both...or I might do neither. If I do both I could set 2 PR in the same weekend (I've only done 1 of each and both involved a lot of walking...both should be better this time). Hmmm.

But it's cold and I'm not motivated...who is right? I have learned my lesson from the KC 1/2 in 2 ways. First, I'm not talking about it at all so i won't have to talk about it if 1) I flame out again 2) I decide my bed is more comfy/cozy than the 13.1 mile run...eh we'll see.

Keep on keepin' on.

1 comment:

Yaktrax Services said...

I see you're having a bloggers block, but it seems that you love running! I work with Sof Sole and would love to send you a few samples of our insole products and other below-the-ankle footwear (no strings attached). If you are interested, please email me at yaktrax.experience@gmail.com. Best wishes!