Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nice...

It was a windy and slightly chilly morning when I stepped out the front door. The first 3 miles where pretty much straight into the wind so once I hit the turn around point the wind was at my back. I kept running and running. My legs reached that point of exhaustion but once I pushed passed it they were fine. I got to my 7 mile turnoff and decided to keep going. I wanted to do 9 at that point so I was adding every side street in he neighborhood to try to get to 9. By the time I was done it was closer to 8.5ish than 9 in 1:35:18 so if I could have added about 1/2 mile or so I would've beet my last 9 by over 10 minutes...f'n a cotton. F'n a. As it was I ran 8.5ish in 1:35:18.

Because I ran on Sunday instead of Saturday this week will be a little messed up.

Monday: off
Tuesday: 4
Wednesday: off
Thursday: 4
Friday: off
Saturday: 11 (sweet moses)
Sunday: off

No comments: