Monday, March 23, 2009

Better?

At this point the hardest part besides not being in 'running' shape is the mental part of running. I am having trouble pushing myself past thinking I am tired and getting back into the swing of things. Today was by the far the best I felt since I started running again...hopefully Wednesday will pass that as well.

The only bad part was I felt some mild foot pain however I am going to start wearing my inserts everyday and do a better job stretching so hopefully I can get it before it gets as bad as it was. Otherwise nothing is new...

2 comments:

Marcy said...

I know it! The mental part is usually my down fall as well :-/

Topher said...

You're not alone. I'm three or so weeks into getting back into it, and it's been much harder than I thought it would be. Hang in there. It's worth it (or at least that's what those extra 20 pounds are telling me).