Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

So the plan Monday night was to get the insoles ready and try them out as well as some of the new socks but I decided that doing 2 new products at the same time might not work because it was changing two variables instead of one so I wouldn't be able to tell which one was better...so I just tried the socks.

I liked the socks...but realistically all new socks feel great. I could tell they had extra cushion especially when walking on hard surfaces like tile floors or hardwood floors. I couldn't tell a huge difference when I went out for a jog but I went a short distance. I'm thinking that longer distances I would benefit for a more comfortable sock instead of the super light weight running socks I normally wear.

I'm still waiting for the 2009 local running calendar to come out so I can plan a course of action for 2009. I did see that there was a 5k/10k in late January that's indoors so I'll probably start running and training for that next week. That's all for now.

Keep on keepin' on.

No comments: